100 Days of Happiness Week 5

Hi everyone ! Week 5 of my 100 days of Happiness has been very happy indeed. I spent loads of time with friends and getting all of my college stuff organised. It was a pretty productive week and I hope it continues.

I met my friend Grainne for a little Starbucks date and had a lovely catch up !
I bought my tickets to the Tri-Faculty ball, I am so excited !!!

James surprised me with an early Valentines present. I could not be more in love with this palette.


I had a proper look through the Isadora makeup bag I was given at the ITWBN event and found these little beauties !


I was in the best mood on Friday !

Ended the week perfectly with friends and McDonalds.


So that was my week, how was yours ?

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great week, that palette looks so pretty!

    thriftylilpixie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your week went well!! I love Starbucks trips with friends... and I love Starbucks!

    xo,
    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today’s Post: Pretty Polishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this 100 days happy thing, I might steal it off you. I like your blog btw! Saved it to my bookmarks. Woho! :D

    ReplyDelete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig