Lancome Bi-Facial Cleansing Oil Review

You know those products that as soon as they run out you immediately repurchase ?  Well the Lancome cleansing oil is one of most definitely one of those product for me. I'd even use the term 'holy grail' product when talking about it, which I don't say very often. I am a little obsessed with this cleansing oil.

So why do I love it so much ? Even though it's an oil, it's a non oily oil. What I mean by that is while yes technically it is an oil it doesn't feel like an oil. It's very soft and non intrusive to the eye but yet it does an incredible job at removing eye makeup. I only need a very small amount for each eye and even toughest eyeliners and waterproof mascaras are no match for it.

So how do I use it ? As it is Bi-Facial, it has two layers when left standing. Just before you use it shake it until the two layers mix, it only takes a few seconds. Simply pour a little onto a cotton pad and wipe over your eye. You'll be amazed by the results. Another great thing is that because of the way the lid/ hole that lets the product out is designed, you can't ever over-spill.

In the past I've used other cleansing oils such as the body shop chamomile cleansing oil but I have always preferred the Lancome one.  I find other oils too heavy and intrusive and end up with loads of oil in my eyes and still have makeup residue on my eyes. While I like the body shop one for my face I always use the Lancome one for my eyes. It is a little pricey at €28 but it lasts forever !! I'd say my last one lasted almost a year, so it is actually really good value. I cannot recommend this product more, it is seriously AMAZING !!


Have you tried this wonderful cleansing oil ?

Erin X

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative information about facial cleansing oil with us. It's very helpful. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig