I Started A YouTube Channel

Hello lovelies !

I've been toying with the idea of starting a YouTube channel since Christmas. I kept making excuse after excuse and putting it off. Then I got some wise words from my mammy 'If you're going to do it, then stop talking about it and just do it'. So I did I filmed a video, edited and put it on YouTube ! I am very nervous about starting YouTube but my favourite quote always comes to mind whenever I start doubting my decision 'What would you do if you weren't afraid?'. So here it is, the Get to know me tag. I did this as my first video as a kind of welcome to channel video. I do cringe when watching it but hey you've got to start somewhere right ?


Please subscribe to my channel, I promise there will be much better videos coming up soon. I plan to upload every Sunday. Your support is everything to me !!

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig