Liebster Award #7

Hello beautiful people ! I have been nominated to do the Liebster award for the SEVENTH time !! How amazing is that. Thank you everyone how has nominated me in the past. The beautiful June from Sometimes Write (also one of my fave blogs just FYI) has nominated me. I love doing tags like this because I get to know more about some of my favourite bloggers and you guys get to know more about me. So thank you June for nominating me !!


So here are the rules !

Rules

1. Answer all the questions that have been sent to you.
2. Nominate 11 Bloggers who have under 200 followers on Twitter.
3. Once you have done that, ask them 11 questions of your choice.
4. Notify them that they have been nominated.
5.Tag the person/Blog that nominated you in your post.

June's Questions
Why did you start your blog ?
I started my blog for a number of reasons, one was that in the course I do a university, it's a good idea that you have one and two, I've read blogs for years and thought I might just like it so why not.

What cause is closest to your heart ? (charity or social issue)
I hold a lot of causes close to my heart but the closest in the Irish Breast Cancer Society. My grandmother passed away from Breast cancer three years ago so this charity will always be close to my heart. In terms of social issues one issue that I hold close to my heart is obesity in children. 1 in 5 Irish children are obese and the numbers are getting bigger every year. being obese leads to all sorts of physical and mental problems and it's a disease that is completely 100% preventable. 

If you could describe yourself in 3 words what would they be?
Loyal, caring and brave.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years ?
Hopefully happy, with a degree and having a career direction in mind.

What movie defines your life ?
OOH this is a tough one, I don't think any movie really defines me but if I HAD  to choose, I'd probably say Disney's Tangles. That movie is all about daring to dream and believing in your dreams and being brave enough to go after them even when you're afraid.

If you could be anybody for a day, who would you be?
Taylor Swift ! I love everything about her, her style, her friends, her talent just everything !

Who do you admire most in the world ?
My mammy. I don't even have to think twice about it. She is the strongest most caring amazing human being in the world ( I'm not at all bias). My mam inspires me in so many ways !!

If you won the lottery tomorrow what's the first thing you would do ?
I'd pay off any bills/mortgages that my parents have, pay all my college fees, treat us all to a lovely holiday is somewhere like Bora Bora and finally I'd pay someone to take my makeup off every night !

What words do you try to live by ?
'What would you do if you weren't afraid ?' 

Do you have a bucket list ?
I have things that I'd like to do and achieve but I don't really have a bucket list, they're more like goals.

What's your favourite meal in the world ?
I love a chicken pasta bake it's just the most delicious meal ever. In relation to eating out, my favourite meal would be a good old satay chicken.

Thank you again June for nominating me and giving me such great questions. I've nominated so many people already and asked a million questions so I won't do it again but if you haven't done this tag then fire away and let me know about it in the comments !!

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig