Manicure Monday

You may or may not know that I'm off to the beautiful island of Feurteventura this week !! I'm super excited as I haven't been on a sun holiday in about 3 years ! I'm going with my boyfriend James and another couple.

So this week my nails are holiday inspired. I went for this gorgeous teal from Sally Hansen. The colour is just amazing, one of my all time favourites ! It's so vibrant and will look fab with a tan. I only have a few Sally Hansen nail polishes but I really like them. For once I haven't anything to criticize. The brush is brilliant for application, the consistency is ideal and the colour pay off is excellent.

I'm very excited to wear this with a tan on the beach. Don't worry I'll keep you updated, make sure you're following me on snapchat, my username is 'chasingrubychat'.


What are your favourite nail polishes to bring on holiday ?

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig