My Holiday in Fuerteventura !!

Last week I was on holiday on the beautiful island of Fuerteventura ! It was such a lovely break after exams and a busy few months. I went with my boyfriend James and our friends Josh & Sorcha. We stayed in an apartment and just had an absolute blast. This was my first holiday away with friends so naturally I was a little wary. But I had nothing to worry about, we all had a fantastic time and weren't at each others throats at the end. We were there for a full week and the weather was just fabulous. I think our coldest day was 21 degrees. There isn't lots to do there, so we all lay by the pool most days. It was just heaven. Here's some snaps of the holiday, I took about 1000 but narrowed it down so you wouldn't get bored !














  
A quick airplane selfie with James!


Travelling Essentials








I did vlog the entire trip so that will be up on my YouTube channel very soon, make sure you're subscribed ! Is anyone else going on holiday ? Where are you off to ?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig