Manicure Monday

Hello lovelies !

It feels like I haven't done a Mani Monday in FOREVER !!! Fear no more, I will be back doing them every Monday from now on. This week I want to show a gorgeous combination that I've been wearing a lot recently. 'Bright Lights' by So Su and 'Bronx Paparazzi' by NYC. I love these two together, they're very summer appropriate and bring a little bit of sparkle to my day.

So what are the nail polishes like themselves ? Well recently there's been a lot of talk that the So Su polishes aren't really as good as everyone made out when they were first released. To be honest at €7.99 I didn't rush out the door to buy any shades even though they do look amazing! I never really buy into hype products until after the hype dies down and the real reviews come out. I was very curious though. Luckily a lovely PR company sent me some shades to try out. Even though they were sent to me, this is a completely 100% honest review!

I have to say this golden glitter colour is only colour I've tried and I am super impressed so far ! The packaging is fabulous, I just love the rose gold top and the glass bottle. I love the branding too, so simple. The brush is really good, I didn't have any issues what so ever with the application. The formula itself is something that I particularly enjoy. It's thick, but not too thick, spreads evenly and dried evenly. The colour payoff I thought was great. If I was to ever create a nail polish line, this is exactly what I'd want, from the packaging to the formula. I've been wearing it four days and only now is it starting to chip which in my opinion is pretty good. They are branded as gel nails and I don't really agree with that. It'll be interesting so see if the other non sparkly shades do as well a job as 'Bright Lights'.


I am a big fan of NYC nail polishes, always have been. SO when I seen this pastel purple I didn't hesitate in putting it straight into my basket. The reason I love this brand of nail polish is very simple, you get a great product for only €1.99 ! Great value altogether. I have featured lots of NYC polishes before so you'll already know that I love the brush. It gives a great even applicaion, You never need more than two coats (with this colour you'd definitely be ok with just one coat) and it doesn't chip for days. I love this polish so much and will definitely be going back for more pastel shades. I always get a bit nervous buying pastel shades, because a lot of pastel colours need like five coats before they come up properly. This however I LOVE ! 



Have you tried wither of these shades ? 

Erin x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig