Manicure Monday | Sally Hansen Wine Not

Hi Everyone!

Happy Monday I hope you all have a great week. Today on my nails I have the gorgeous Sally Hansen nail polish in 'Wine Not'. First off I love the name of this polish! Sally Hansen is one of my favourite brands for nail polish. Such good quality and I've never had a bad experience. This polish is a gorgeous burgundy wine red. It's perfect for this time of year. I actually got this at the Elite Munster Blogger Event in August and I'm so delighted with it!



I love the brush with this polish, it's big enough to cover each nail in about two strokes. The formula is a dream, applies really easily and smooth. I applied two layers but you could definitely get away with one if you're in a hurry. Another thing I love is how fast it dries, no more waiting around. It literally dries in about 3 minutes. I have worn this polish before and with a top coat, it last at least four days without any chipping!

If you're looking for a great quality seasonal nail polish definitely check out this polish from Sally Hansen. I really can't recommend it enough. It retails for just over €7 I think, but you can find it in select Dealz for only 1.49 which is a complete steal because it is such a great brand for nail polishes!

Have you tried any Sally Hansen nail polishes ? 

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig