Soap and Glory Flake Away Review

Hi Everyone!


So I've heard a lot about Soap and Glory from through blogsphere and was really excited to finally try something from the range. I'm always cautious about trying new brands as I tend to have super sensitive skin. The packaging from this range is lovely, it's bright, it's fun and it's pink. While browsing the aisles of boots one day, I decided that enough was enough, I simply had to try out this range. I had previously watched a video by Sinead Cady talking about her favourite exfoliators and she had mentioned Flake Away. Even though I love my Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff, I do like to try new things from time to time. So I picked up one of smaller tubs, I think they're almost sample sizes and I think it cost around the €3 mark. So how did I get on...




Not very well to be honest. I found the smell to be very sweet, too sweet, so sweet it almost makes my stomach turn. But if you're into very strong sweet smells, you'll probably love it. The consistency is quick thick and hard to spread over your body. I found I went through this in no time at all, even though I only used it when I ran out of Tough Stuff! It is however a very gentle exfoliator. If you have sensitive skin then this might work really well for you.

For me however I love to for an exfoliator to really do it's job and almost leave me feeling a little raw afterwards. I just don't get that with this product, it's nice to use sure, but I won't be repurchasing it. I'll be sticking to my Tough Stuff! I'm annoyed that I didn't like this because now it's put me off or a t least made me very hesitant to trying anything else from Soap and Glory.

Have you tried any Soap & Glory products? 

Erin X











SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I've got incredibly sensitive skin and this is the only exfoliator I've tried that doesn't leave my skin raw. If you apply before your shower first it spreads easily.

    ReplyDelete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig