Pinspiration ~ Winter Nails

Hi Everyone!

As you'll probably know by now, I love all things Christmas including Christmas nails! I did  a similiar post to this last year and it is probably one of my most popular posts, so I thought I'd update it a little bit...
Disclaimer- all images were taken from pinterest

I think all of the five designs above are super cute and festive. They do look a little bit difficult but you can always buy nail stickers from ebay etc or if you're getting your nails done over Christmas ask the nail tech if they can achieve any of they above designs! My favourite of them all is probably the first and the last picture. They last design looks slightly frozen themed which of course I love and the first design is just gorgeous!

I have also seen lovely designs on fake nails in Pennys/Primark and I did actually pick up a box. They were only €1.50 so I said why not. I'm usually not a fan of fake nails so I'm going to try them out and do a small review on them next Monday. Hopefully they'll be work out well because they're super cute, similar to the second design above actually!


So they are my picks for this Christmas! What's your favourite ?

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig