Behind The Blog

Hi Everyone!

It feels like forever since I last done I tag post! I was tagged by the lovely Meggan from Cardigan Jezebel blog. The tag is all about getting to know the blogger behind the blog. I really enjoyed doing this post and I hope you enjoy reading it. I hope you got to know me a little better!



On my day off I like to...
I very very rarely have a day off, but when I do I like to make videos, blog, go to the cinema with my boyfriend or binge watch YouTube and Netflix.

The last thing I bought was...
A pair of black  high waisted jeans from Pennys (Primark). I actually love them, the fit really well and they were as cheap as chips. Only about €13 I think.

Last country I visited was...
Berlin. It was amazing, myself and James went there just before Christmas. We seen a million sparkly Chritmas trees, loads of Christmas markets and ate lots of chocolate. It was just brilliant! I vlogged the entire holiday HERE if you're interested. Next up in Budapest, Hungary!

Can I speak another language ?
I have fairly decent Irish and I still have a small bit french, but I'm not completely fluent in another language!

The last film I watched...
The last film in the cinema that I watched was Batman V Superman. It was ok, I enjoyed it because I'm a fan of all things superheros but If I wasn't I think I'd have been quite bored. The last film I watched at home was Hitman 47 which is actually based on a game. It's excellent, I really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes action, spy, mystery, thriller kind of films.

My favourite line/quote ?
I am a huge fan of quotes! I have a board full of them over on Pinterest and I read a lot of them daily. However my favourite has and always will be...



My favourite tv show ?
I have loads of favourites, it's so tough just to choose one! I love Arrow, The Flash, Once Upon A Time, Shadowhunters, Big Bang Theory, friends, Gossip Girl.... I could go on all day...

My favourite food is...
Pasta Bake! It's my comfort food, I just think it's the most delicious meal ever! I'm much more of a savory lover rather than sweet although I do have a pretty big sweet tooth. So basically I like all of the foods!

My favourite place to eat is...
My parents house! I love coming home and eating with them and having a big family dinner. I appreciate it a lot more the older I get. Of course if we're talking about restaurants then I love Rustic Stone in Dublin and The Steakhouse in Limerick.

My perfect evening is...
Cinema date with James, followed by dinner in the Steakhouse, followed by Ben & Jerry's and a marvel movie in bed!

Instagram or snapchat ?
Snapchat all the way! I'm obsessed and have been for almost a year now! It's the platform that I'm most active on. I love the realness and the no bullshit vibe of it. It's quite refreshing!



Facebook or twitter ?
Twitter, I love all the chats and the fast pace of it!

Pc or Mac ?
PC! I have to use Mac at college and it is the most frustrating thing ever. Now I do have to say by the end of each semester, I'm always really used to the interface so it's less frustrating but I will always prefer PC, so much easier to use!

If I wasn't a blogger I would be...
Bored! I actually don't even know what I did with my time before blogging. But if I wasn't blogging I'd probably be, making videos, maybe doing something in radio ? I honestly haven't a clue!

In 10 years time I would like to be...
Married, a mammy and have some notion as to what I want to do in life, career wise!

My current wardrobe staples...
Workout gear/lounge wear! I have been overwhelmed with all of my college work recently and I have been taking the lazy/comfy option way too often! Hopefully once college is over in a few weeks and the weather picks up a bit, I can start dressing nice again!

The items I'm currently lusting after...
So many items! I am loving all of the new summer stuff in Pennys! I'm going to Budapest in May and I will hopefully be raiding the place in the efforts of updating my wardrobe!

My blogging goals for the next 6 months...
I really want to grow Chasing Ruby Chat over the next 6 months, once college finishes in a few weeks I will hopefully have more time on my hands. I really want to work on my photography and bringing some really good quality content and really upping the quality of the blog!

That's all the questions! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! 

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig