YouTube - A Year Later...

I actually cannot believe how quickly the last year has gone. At this stage I've been making videos for YouTube for over a year. I uploaded my first video to my channel on the 4th of May 2015. I remember being so nervous! I wanted to show everyone but show no one, shout it from the rooftops,but hide it from the world too.
So much has changed since uploading that first video. It's crazy what can happen in a year. One thing that has definitely changed a lot is my confidence. Making videos has made my much more confident in my every day life. I'm better at doing class presentations in college, I'm better at networking at business events, I'm better at a lot of things now. Another thing that has changed is the quality of my videos. Around 6 months into making videos, when the winter came around and the light was non existent, I invested in some artificial lights. I also upgraded my editing program from Windows movie maker to Adobe Premier Pro. I really feel like the quality of the videos has improved a lot.

There are still so many things I want to change or improve. I want to get better at editing, invest in some proper audio and potentially upgrade my camera too. I also would like to get into a routine of uploading videos and have some sort of schedule!

I'm really happy I joined YouTube, I've met so many amazing people, become a part of the wonderful Irish community and made some really good friends from it. I can't wait to see what the next year looks like for Chasing Ruby Chat.

You can subscribe here if you've haven't already, it's free! 

Erin X 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig